Sunday, June 17, 2012

oakley sunglasses so soon after taking into account in this life there is no woman to enjoy

Unhappy, but do not know whether to blame her or deserve this accidents. They come yet? , white! began to ask her not hungry, do not you eat. Chinese colleagues? brain are also considered it after all together then a few years! She did not say anything more. this point I really dare not said yes, and did not think he would, perhaps the environment, perhaps the attitude will be affected by environmental impact mutate. I heard he said: to see me, so much older also not found, he did not know himself to the time and I still be able to find a wife. He said the idea,oakley black friday deals oakley black friday deals sale ray ban black friday 2015, said a state of mind is affected by the environment, but it must not imagine that he also young - younger than I am much more attractive, 30-year-old not to, how so soon become so fast, afraid of no wife, so soon after taking into account in this life there is no woman to enjoy, and thus hastened a little cheaper accounted for cheap! or his nature - acquired when develop - so I have this constant thought, and did not hear Ah Mui said to me, I just looked at her unconscious in front of her mouth constantly moving, in my line of sight, she seems farther and farther, to a distant place, and then slowly near,I seem sleepy, said to her: bought a packet of fish fillets, a cup of hot tea, I bought a Big Mac - because I really did not eat lunch, she may eat the number of something; also bought a cup of hot chocolate and then return to you did not eat to. month, right? is more than this number, but not much, the industry is basically through price are Cha Buli

No comments:

Post a Comment